This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser with proof of purchase (receipt showing purchase date). Our WPC and SPC products are warranted free from manufacturing defects and not to wear through under normal indoor residential use for 25 years, and 10 years for normal indoor light commercial use from the date of purchase.
Defects or damages caused by any inappropriate conditions, environmental factors, care, maintenance, poor installation, are not covered under warranty. Inappropriate conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Damage caused by improper storage, handling, or installation
- Flooring installed outdoors or inappropriate locations
- Damage resulting from moisture problems. (Moisture emissions from concrete can result in high pH and alkaline conditions that can distort the product.)
- Damage caused by exposure to extreme heat or sunlight
- Damage caused by fire, flood, storm, smoke, intentional abuse, etc.
- Damage caused by vacuum cleaner, pets, or furniture without appropriate protection
Before installation, please inspect the planks carefully. Do not install if defects are found. Claims will only be accepted before installation.
Minor color variation is normal. Color differences between sample and actual product are not considered a manufacturing defect.
THIS WRITING IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE WARRANTY, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
WARRANTIES CANNOT BE ALTERED BY ANY SALES REPRESENTATIVE OR DISTRIBUTOR. SALES REPRESENTATIVES AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER TO ESTABLISH, EXPAND, OR OTHERWISE MODIFY WARRANTIES.
ARTISAN HARDWOOD’S LIMITED WARRANTY PROVISIONS ARE DEEMED TO BE SEVERABLE, AND THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ONE PROVISION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. ARTISAN HARDWOOD’S LIMITED WARRANTIES CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES, AND NO WAIVER OR AMENDMENT SHALL BE VALID.
ANY OR ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF ARTISAN HARDWOOD, INC. PRODUCTS OR THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO MANDATORY AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ANY TRIALS BY JURY ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVED.
Artisan Hardwood, Inc.
12250 Fourth Street, Suite B
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730